MID-WEIGHT GRAPHIC DESIGNER
Job Title: Mid-weight Graphic Designer
Reports to: Digital Content Director
Location: Central London, WC2H 0EW
Type: Permanent, full-time
Salary: £ Neg plus awesome Benefits
We are looking for a Mid-weight Graphic Designer to join the 3 Monkeys Zeno in-house design team to service all areas of the business.
This is a high-profile and varied role, requiring a blend of creative talent, technical ability and a passion for design. You will working on big brands across Consumer, Tech and B2B sectors, and internally across 3MZ’s marketing collateral (website, emails, brochures, new business pitches). The role would be part of our content and design team, reporting to the content director.
We are looking for someone with the following qualities:
· Experience working in an agency environment (3-5 years)
· Capable of independently undertaking design tasks from start to finish
· A highly developed design vocabulary, able to articulate and rationalise your design decisions to your teams and clients
· Expert working knowledge across the Adobe CC suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, Premiere, InDesign) and design principles, including layout and composition.
· Photography experience is an added bonus
· As would experience of digital design (web/app/UX/UI)
· A passion for creativity – loves every aspect of the process, from concept to execution and you’re not afraid to get stuck in
· Comfortable developing content across multiple platforms, from print and digital to infographics
· Experience developing ongoing and reactive content for social media clients
You will also work closely with external suppliers (e.g. web developers, printers). Strong interpersonal skills and attention to detail are therefore essential.
· Degree or similar qualification in graphic design or relevant on the job experience
· Natural flair for creative design, including identity / brand origination, layout / composition, and typography.
· Solid experience of digital design for web, email and social media in a commercial environment
· In-tune with current design trends including in digital (web, mobile and social)
· Experience of video editing / post production
We provide a fun and collaborative working environment, with bags of creative energy. This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a talented team and make your mark in a company that has a big personality and a real shared passion for what we do.
And last, but not least, you’ll need to be able to show us a portfolio of great, and diverse work of which you’re really proud!
ABOUT 3 MONKEYS ZENO
We are a global creative communications consultancy. A collective of creative and strategic thinkers from every conceivable marketing background, independence defines our spirit. We’re obsessed with delivering work that packs a measurable punch, that inspires change, with earned at its beating heart. Authentic storytelling is central to what we do, because a great story, well told has the magic to captivate. Everything we recommend is rooted in real insight and analytics. Our strategic rigour comes from truly understanding our clients’ businesses, the market they’re operating in and the audiences they’re trying to influence.
Our guiding philosophy is that human connection is why we are here. We’re all hardwired to connect with others and to belong. It’s what gives purpose and meaning in our lives.
If you think you have what it takes and would like to discuss this opportunity more, call Ian Green now on 07584 340662.
For more information, please visit www.3monkeyszeno.com and follow us on Instagram @3monkeyszeno and Twitter @3MonkeysZeno