ALTER is an award-winning creative communications agency working with lead brands such as BacardÍ, Alcatel,
JD Sports and Havaianas. We are looking for a talented Mid-weight Creative with proven ability to create powerful, thought provoking creative propositions for consumer brands.
The successful candidate will have experience within an integrated agency, particularly designing for experiential. They will have a strong visual style and be a confident storyteller with the ability to convey the narrative of their ideas.
The role will cover a varied set of briefs, so candidates must be multi-disciplined. The candidate will be a strong team player who can collaborate as well as taking ownership on individual projects, delivering briefs to a high standard. The successful candidate will have a great personality and above all be fun to work with.
Apply now if you have:
– A portfolio that demonstrates experience working in an integrated agency, particularly in experiential/brand experience
– Proficiency in the Adobe Creative Suite, specifically InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator (Additional software skills in animation/video/3D are a bonus)
– A passion for Graphic Design with great ideas and a can-do attitude
– Strong presentation skills and the ability to sell your ideas to your audience
– Highly self-motivated, as well as a team player
– Able to take direction, but also confident to take ownership and run with your own ideas
– Ability to work to tight deadlines
You will report into the Head of Creative, working alongside two creatives + freelancers.
The role offered is on a temp-perm basis with an initial 3-month trial. Salary is based on experience.
If interested, please send your CV, PDF Portfolio/link to your website