Aurea Centre, based in Auroville, is a concentration of people who are driven by innovation, want to focus on research and development to address the challenges that the current world throws in our way and to realize unity consciousness. We are focused on hosting an atmosphere of inspiration, innovation, creativity, and growth. For our members, we will develop incubation, design and skills workshops. In future, Aurea Centre aims to develop prototyping associations in and around Auroville and network with resource people for research purposes.
Day to day tasks for the employee include:
1. Meeting clients or account managers to discuss the business objectives and requirements of the job
2. Developing design briefs that suit the client’s purpose
3. Thinking creatively to produce new ideas and concepts and developing interactive design
4. Preparing layouts or mock-ups of a design using illustration, text, photography, color, and computer-generated imagery, either by hand or using computer software
5. Working as part of a team with printers, copywriters, photographers, stylists, illustrators, other designers, account executives, web developers, and marketing specialists
6. Presenting finalized ideas and concepts to clients or account managers
Interested applicants, send in your CV to email@example.com.