EAGLE ARE HIRING – www.eagle.uk.com
Eagle Promotions are looking to hire an Entry or Intermediate-Level Graphic designer, with a passion for design and a knowledge of sports, to fill a full-time studio position on-site at our office.
Entry or Intermediate-Level Graphic Designer
Competitive, dependent on experience
The ideal candidate will be ready to develop their design skills by working alongside our graphic design studio on a range of projects for golf courses. A solid understanding of branding, typography, layout and art direction are paramount, and an awareness of current trends should be demonstrated in order to produce clean and professional designs for our clients. The candidate will be able to see how their designs fit in alongside the work of their colleagues to create strong brands for golf clubs. Great opportunities for skill development and career progression.
• Creating, developing and amending artwork on print products such as scorecards, diaries, booklets and golf bag tags in keeping with instruction and client branding.
• Creating and developing functional designs for mobile applications whilst working to a brief.
• Assisting with the company’s printed and digital marketing material, such as adverts, infographics and web pages, where there will be scope to show creative flair.
• Offering input into studio meetings and sharing ideas.
Qualifications, Skills & Experience
• Graphic Design degree or similar
• Excellent skills in Adobe Creative Suite, particularly InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator
• Passion and enthusiasm for design, with creative flair
• Accuracy and attention to detail when finalising designs
• Time management skills and the ability to manage a number of projects at one time
• Ability to work well as part of a dynamic team
• A strong, diverse portfolio
• The motivation to maintain and improve design standards within the studio & an ability to analyse and critique own work to improve on future projects.
• An interest in sport, ideally golf
• Previous experience in a graphic design role (essential for a non entry-level role)
• Knowledge of print processes
• Experience working with mobile applications and user experience design
• An understanding of WordPress
• An understanding of HTML/CSS
• Photo and video editing capabilities
• Competitive salary
• 23 days holiday
• Pension Scheme
• Complete access to Adobe Creative Suite
• 2015 Model iMac for day-to-day work
Please send CV and Portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org