About the business and the role
· Full time position based in our London office.
· We make awesome fundraising software for charities.
· We’re an innovative, socially responsible tech company with offices in Sydney, Australia and London, UK.
· We work with the changemakers who are on the frontlines of solving societies biggest issues; from feeding the homeless, to curing cancer, to eradicating blindness.
· We’re fast,dynamic and see a big future that you can become a part of.
The ideal candidate will be able to take both existing designs and create new designs from scratch and set them up on our fundraising platform.
The role will also involve assisting our charity customers making content and design changes to their fundraising sites. Communicating with them via support tickets and the odd phone call will be involved.
Job tasks and responsibilities
· You love quality aesthetics
· You’re forever seeing better ways to layout other webpages
· You value the balance between visual design and usability
· You’re wanting to turn you skills to something a little more meaningful and inspiring
Please note this role is a mix of design and content management. No development work is required. CSS knowledge is a bonus but not essential.
Skills and experience
· You’re a design school grad, junior or mid weight designer. Maybe you’re even a wannabe designer looking to get started.
· You have experience with Adobe Photoshop and ideally a CMS like wordpress.
· CSS knowledge is a bonus.
A portfolio of work or some examples of sites designed/produced is required. (Anything that can prove to us you have a great eye for design and are perfect for this role).