OUTSIDE places originality and creativity at the heart of everything we produce, from design, event production and hand-painted murals, all the way through to specialised consultancy. Our DNA is made up of artists, designers, makers, painters, production experts and visionaries – we thrive on challenges and live to push the limits of expectation.
Our placement within the industry has allowed us to connect culturally relevant talent with influential brands and globally recognised agencies for over seven years. We continue to work collaboratively with our clients to deliver strategic solutions, creating memorable brand moments and authentic campaigns.
Design. Paint. Make. Inside. OUTSIDE.
OUTSIDE is looking for an experienced full-time Project Manager to manage organisation of key client projects.
Project Manager Job Duties:
Responsibilities include delivering every project on time, within budget and scope.
Applicants should have experience in delivering large scale projects/campaigns whilst possessing the following key skills:
· Team Management
· Exceptional communication skills
· Highly organised and diligent
· Motivated self starter
· Budget management
· Strong understanding of the creative industry and associated brands
· Experience working in fast-paced, entrepreneurial environments
We’re looking for a Project Manager that is skilled at getting the best out of the people and projects they oversee, helping to motivate and drive the team forwards to deliver outstanding work and happy clients.
Part of the role will include acting as site-manager on installations and managing events, suppliers, the Outside team as well as playing a key client-facing role.
Project Manager Responsibilities include:
· Coordinating internal resources and vendors for the flawless execution of projects
· Ensuring all projects are delivered on-time, within both scope and budget
· Ensuring comms between creative departments and clients are kept in clear and informative order
· Planning, resourcing and monitoring all stages of a live project
· Maintaining and developing relationships with internal and external stakeholders
To apply please email firstname.lastname@example.org