You will be part of a dynamically shaped modern design team. As a Jr. Graphic Designer, you will develop and deliver the skills required to conceptualise, create and deliver visual artifacts. With services that delight our users and help us deliver our mission to create happier, longer lives. You will work alongside a team of multi-skilled Product Designers and work collaboratively in combination to deliver the company’s design output.
Push Doctor is on a mission to help people live happier, longer lives.
As a pioneering digital health provider, we are helping people to unlock their potential through health. It started by providing unprecedented levels of GP access for the UK population; helping people to see a Doctor via mobile and web in minutes, 365 days a year.
Today Push Doctor treats hundreds of thousands of patients with over 9 in 10 getting the help they need in their first consultation. Over 1000 medical and mental health conditions were addressed on platform last year and a growing number of UK GPs join every month to help deliver a new type of responsive, dynamic care fit for the 21st century.
But that was just the beginning.
In the future we believe health will be celebrated and no longer feared. We’re creating a world where people are empowered to achieve their ambitions and live their lives at their very best. And where supporting loved ones is just as easy.
We believe that patients will no longer be passive and in the future will be active consumers of healthcare. No longer will health and wellbeing be two separate ecosystems; but one place that is simple to access.
So we’re building a place where people can explore their health, be connected to world-class experts, experience the power of new technology and find the answers and support they need to live a happier, longer life.
This role will be a critical part of that.
The people we’re looking for:
Willing to push the boundaries | Able to think outside the box | Intelligent | Not afraid of hard work | Leaders in their field | Keen to progress| Highly collaborative
You may currently specialise in one or more of these areas but be keen to develop to deliver on the totality of the role and ready to contribute in your strongest areas on day one.
● In collaboration with the Head of Design, responsible for delivering own designs against Brand and Product Creative Direction, whilst maintaining Brand DNA and guidelines
● Creative compelling & imaginative solutions for both digital & print materials
● Designing for all channels including keynote, website, catalogues, marketing campaigns, social media, leaflets, stands
● Ensure effective, branded marketing communications across a range of channels, including company website, social media and digital platforms, maintaining consistency with the brand guidelines
● Develop and maintain the brand as the company move into new markets
Skills and Experience
We want to build a team of rounded, modern designers, helping individuals to develop over time. You may not have experience in all these areas on day one but we will require the key building blocks of the role already, and you must have a passion for the role and be willing to work hard to develop any skills that may currently be missing.
● A diverse portfolio that includes both digital and print artworks
● The ability to see how design detail fits into a wider customer
experience and shape outputs on this basis
● Advanced proficiency with the design tools (Adobe Creative Suite)
● The ability to put users and user insight at the heart of all design
● An excellent communicator (verbally and written), capable of inspiring
colleagues and other stakeholders
● Always eager to learn and to share knowledge
● Team player who appreciates the work in a multicultural team with people of various backgrounds
● You enjoy having fun with your work
Character and approach
● Highly collaborative – this fast paced environment will require strong interpersonal skills and a desire to work hand in hand with teams and functions right across the business.
● Drive for improvement – this role will require a self motivated individual who can bring a constant energy to the brief and to teams in order to make our ambitious goals a reality.
● Comfortable with ambiguity – we are in the process of shaping the future in a context that is constantly evolving. The successful individual will need to be someone that deals well with the unexpected and will actively enjoy helping to work out the right direction.
● Comfortable under pressure – a results driven individual who thrives when the heat is on
– City centre location
– Modern office facilities
– Onsite gym
– 33 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
– Free food (Healthy and unhealthy snacks!)
– Cycle to work scheme
– Flexible working hours