We are looking for an intern to join us for three months, potentially leading to full-time work in the future. The start date is July 2018.
We are an independent studio with no politics, corporate management or big egos. Based at our London studio in Notting Hill, the successful applicant will be working closely with the CD on projects in the UK and internationally, across various graphic design disciplines and for exciting clients of all sorts and sizes. He/she will have the opportunity to make a significant contribution to the culture and work of the studio.
The ideal candidate will be friendly, bright, well informed and organised. The internship will suit someone interested in all aspects of a design project – conceptualisation, visualisation, design, implementation etc.
– have a passion for design and problem solving
– be inquisitive, proactive and open minded
– command a good knowledge of the Mac environment and software
– be a strong analytical thinker
– not have a personal visual style