We are looking for a Graduate Graphic designer to work within our boutique management consultancy, global events business and Academy network. The successful applicant will be responsible all aspects of our creative communications as well as assisting in day to day administration, project co-ordination and marketing. The successful applicant will be educated to degree level with a qualification in graphic design and will have skills in digital and social media. Alongside graphic design, presentations, video and infographics, their work will also include some office management and support. The ideal candidate will have a range of skills and we are especially interested in hiring someone with indesign and photography experience.
· First-class Graphic Design skills
· Working to deadlines
· General admin, including:
· Maintaining the CRM database (Salesforce):
· Some writing including producing newsletters, trend reports and blog posts
· Occasionally attending company events and supporting the Conference Producers to ensure events are delivered successfully. As some events are overseas, this will require some international travel and the willingness to work to different time zones if required. Marketing activities to support events.
· Video post-production and editing.
· Event photography
Skills and characteristics
· Self-motivated and tenacious
· Extremely organised, with good attention to detail
· An excellent professional telephone manner
· Must be able to multi-task
· Should be comfortable working for a relatively small and dynamic company, good team player
· Additional language skills also an advantage
· Photography skills a strong advantage
· Interested in design and architecture, technology and future trends
You will primarily be located at our Hampton Wick office. You may also occasionally be required to attend the events and meet with clients and partners across the globe. There will be a possibility to work from our central London office from time-to-time.
Pay and conditions
Salary: Up to £20K to £22K basic, depending on experience,
Bonus: Annual bonus of up to £2K related to personal and business performance
Holiday: 20 days annually, plus public holidays
Full time contract
Ungroup is comprised of three linked companies; UnWork – an innovative consultancy, focusing on the future of work; Unwired – an events company specialising in Work and Technology and; Worktech Academy – focussed on in-depth research and knowledge sharing around the intersection of work and technology. We specialise in creating the business case for new ways of working and the change management process and technology enablers which support it.
Through our research and consultancy, we provide unrivalled knowledge of global innovation in work and the workplace.
Job Type: Full-time
More Info: http://www.unwired.eu.com/