WMA exists to create impactful results for its partners across the digital space. We connect brands, artists and audiences through the convergence of digital media, from music and enter- tainment, to lifestyle and technology.
The WMA network is highly experienced and extends globally with bases in London, New York, LA & Nashville to provide a fully integrated digital service. By building strong relation- ships and original engagements we work to create something truly memorable for our clients.
Current clients: Universal, Vevo, Sony Music, Ministry of Sound, Polydor, BMG.Selected artists/brands: George Michael, Netflix, Disney, Adidas, Barbour.
WMA is looking for an ambitious Motion Graphics & Animation Designer who is fully en- gaged with music, entertainment and social media trends, who can grow and actively contrib- ute to all of WMA’s digital output across their offices globally.
We want someone passionate about design with bags of creative ideas and the ability to im- plement them across a variety of mediums for a broad range of clients.
Your day to day role will be focused on delivering the best creative output for our clients, work- ing in collaboration with the rest of the creative team and the wider agency.
You will be responsible for the production of a variety of digital outputs including showreels, lyric videos, animated assets, instagram stories and everything in-between.
•Strong knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
• Strong experience in Adobe Premiere and After Effects
•Impeccable attention to detail
• Passion in and strong knowledge of all things digital
• Keen interest in the application of new digital trends and software developments •Ability to quality control own work
•Ability to multi-task and prioritise
•Excellent communication skills
• Team player – cross departmental teamwork is essential to this role
What are you really good at?
• Coming up with creative ideas, thinking outside the box
• Working through problems in an efficient and orderly manner • Exploring and investigating new solutions
• Picking up new skills
Who will you be working with?
• Designers, Developers and Content Creators across the global creative team
• Other WMA departments: Publicity, Social, Marketing Strategy, Digital Advertising
What will you learn from working with us?
• Experience of working within a vibrant growing creative agency
• Experience working alongside a variety of digital disciplines
• Experience of working to an agreed spec, timeline and budget
• Experience in creating clever automation and dynamic communications
•We never want you to stop learning and we actively support growth and development, en- couraging our teams to innovate and up-skill.
Competitive, dependant on experience.